We have some challenge modes to spice up your game even more, they are:
1) Hardcore - Players who die are permanent ghosts and can never be revived;
2) Semi-Hardcore - Players who die lose all used equipment and carried gold;
3) Self Crafted - Players can only use equipment they have crafted;
4) Item Quality Level - Players can only use Normal or Bad quality equipment;
5) Slow XP Gain - Players receive 0.5x the normal amount of XP;
6) Very Slow XP Gain - Players receive 0.25x the normal amount of XP;
7) Quest XP Only - Players can receive XP only from quests;
8) Iron Man Mode - Enforces the Iron Man Ruleset.
In the first place, we must emphasize that these modes are totally optional. If you do not want to participate in any way, you can continue playing normally, nothing will change.
Challenges can be activated per character by interacting with the Shrine of Challenge added near each starting area's graveyard. Challenges can only be found and activated on level 1 characters.
Multiple challenges can be activated on a single character as long as they don't conflict, such as Hardcore and Semi-Hardcore. We also inform you that once activated it is no longer possible to go back.
Any failure we recommend that you use our official channels to report.